AACP's Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness (OIRIE) gathers, analyzes and summarizes data related to the colleges and schools of pharmacy accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE). Functions include but are not limited to:
- Development and provision of technical support for the Assessment and Accreditation Management System (AAMS), in conjunction with ACPE.
- Distribution and collection of annual surveys: the 'Curriculum Quality Surveys' and the 'Administrative Surveys' listed below (through the AACP Survey System), the Roster and Faculty Salary Survey, and the Healthy People 2020 Survey.
- Administration and reporting of national, peer, and institutional survey results.
- Communication of survey data through data visualizations including info graphics and interactive Tableau dashboards.
- Curriculum Quality Surveys
- Graduating Student Survey
- Faculty Survey
- Preceptor Survey
- Alumni Survey
- Administrative Surveys
- Roster and Faculty Salary Survey
- Healthy People 2030
- Comprehensive national reports and trends on pharmacy education.
- Automatic data population into AAMS for assessment and accreditation.
- Valuable on-demand bench marking reports and ad hoc reports.
- Provides data to demonstrate institutional effectiveness and inform change.
- For more information about OIRIE's surveys, including a brief summary and general timeline, visit the What We Do infographic.
- To subscribe to the OIRIE Newsletter, email the OIRIE Helpdesk using the subject heading Newsletter.
- Although AAMS and the Survey System are primarily institutional member benefits, the following reports and dashboards are available to the public:
- First Time Pharmacy Faculty Statistics
- Profile of Pharmacy Students
- Curriculum Quality Surveys National, Private, and Public Summary Reports
- Fiscal Year National, Private, and Public Summary Reports of Financial Data
- Research Brief for Vacant Budgeted and Lost Faculty Positions by Academic Year
- Interactive Tableau Dashboards: Tuition and Fees, Pharm.D. Tuition Trends, Total Full-Time Pharmacy Faculty Trends, Healthy People 2020, Pharmacy Degrees Conferred, First Professional Applications, First Professional Pharmacy Enrollments by State Residency, and First Professional Pharm.D. and Graduate Enrollment Trends.
For additional help or feedback, email the OIRIE Helpdesk.