- Document Type: Either a file or a hyperlink may be attached.
- Document Name: Defaults to name saved on the computer but may be changed before clicking 'Save'.
- Tags: Optional tags may be added to documents and used when searching for documents.
- Standard: Document(s) may be attached to a standard in the 'Self Study' tab.
- Edit: Document(s) may be replaced by uploading a new version. Any optional tags may also be added. Click 'Save' to save the changes.
- Delete: Deletes documents no longer needed. Once 'Delete' is clicked, a pop up message will appear to confirm the document deletion. After deleting a document, a green pop up message will appear the top of the page confirming the document was deleted successfully. This will also delete the document(s) from all standards the document is attached to.
- Search Documents: Documents may be searched by name, tags, or standard.
How to Add a New Document
- Choose document type.
- Edit document name if desired.
- Attach the file or insert hyperlink.
- Add optional tags if desired.
- Click 'Save'. Note: A green pop up message will appear at the top of the page confirming the document was saved successfully.
Note: Document(s) may also be uploaded through a standard under the 'Self Study' tab. Any documents uploaded in the Self Study tab will automatically be saved under the 'Documents' tab.
How to Search for a Document
- A complete list of saved documents may be viewed by clicking on 'View All'; or
- Search Documents by name, tags, or standard and click 'Search'. Note: Documents may also be searched using the 'Self Study' tab. For guidance, view the video tutorial below on 'How to Search for a Document'.
- How to Add, Edit, and/or Delete a New Document:
- How to Search for a Document:
Can I attach a document to multiple standards?
- Yes, documents can be attached to one or multiple standards.
Can I delete documents I no longer need?
- Yes, please delete all documents no longer needed or any duplicates. Note: The popup message 'Are you sure you want to delete the selected document? This action cannot be undone.' will appear to confirm document deletion.