Only the school administrator can edit an institution's profile in AAMS. The school profile automatically populates into the various sections of the 'Self Study' tab. Note: The 'Profile' tab will reset after each Self Study submission and thus will need to be completed again.
- Profile: The institution's name and address.
- Departments/Divisions: If the institution has various departments or divisions add them here. The departments/divisions Note: There is a character limit of 30 characters. Please abbreviate if needed.
- Campus Locations: If the institution has various campuses add them here. Campus locations will automatically populate into faculty profiles for faculty members to choose when filling out their profile.
- Administration: Add key university administration and college/school officers here.
I am in charge of administering the faculty profiles for my school/college of pharmacy. My institution is divided by campus, should I add my campus location before sending out invitation emails for faculty profiles?
- If your institution is divided by campuses or departments please ensure your school administrator has these set up correctly, under the School Profile, prior to sending the invitation emails (otherwise they will not populate correctly in the Self Study standards).